“Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last you had it…then one day you realize,what you lost… is yourself”
- Consult someone (Ask for help)
Ask for advice to help you to relieve your depression.
- Get in routine (Set goals)
Plan on how to eliminate depression, Do activities that you like.
- Exercise (Eat healthy foods)
One must maintain a healthy lifestyle. Consider habits that will help you to become healthy/ to have a healthy mind.
- Get enough rest and sleep
Need to sleep early and forget/ move on to the things that makes you sad.
- Take on responsibilities (Challenge negative thoughts)
After moving on, try to get back on your responsibilities to diminish negative thoughts.
- Do something new (Try to have fun)
Want happiness??? Then try something new. Do things that you have never done before and be happy all the time.